Associate your Windows Azure account with your Office 365 Organizational Directory (Windows Azure Active Directory)
Here are the steps for getting access to your Office 365 Organizational Directory (Windows Azure Active Directory) from the Windows Azure Management Portal.
Prerequisites: You should already have subscribed to an Office 365 account. You would also need administrative permissions for Office 365.
- Go to “http://www.windowsazure.com“
- Click “Free Trial” (Right upper corner)
- Click “Try It Now“
- On the next page click “Office 365 users: sign in with your organizational account >“
- Enter your personal and payment information
- And your done. You should now see your “Active Directory” under the menu.
See the video for more information and step by step.